Back
  New Bag
My Primary Bag      
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
TS2 - Titleist - Drivers
9.5*, 3 different shafts used:
Tensei Blue 55S, Aldila Rogue Black 60R, PX Evenflow Blue 5.5
Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
917F - Titleist - Fairway Woods
15* w/Tensei Blue Stiff 65
Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
818H1 - Titleist - Hybrids
19* (sometimes played at 18* if 21*H is also in bag in place of 4i.) Tensei Blue Stiff
Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
818H2 - Titleist - Hybrids
21* (set to either 20* or 22*, depending on whether playing two hybrids or only this one). Tensei Blue Stiff
Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
T200 - Titleist - Irons
48*-5i (w/AP3-718 custom 4i) AMT Black
Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
Vokey SM7 Tour Chrome - Titleist - Wedges
54.10S, 58.12D, plus 62.08M (when no 4i/hybrid in bag).
Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
Studio Select Newport 2 - Scotty Cameron - Putters
35"
Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
2017 Mid Staff Bag - Titleist - Golf Bags

Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
DryJoys Tour w/Navy Croc - Footjoy - Shoes
2015/16 White with Navy Croc Saddle. Bicycle toe style. Mostly worn with long pants.
Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
2017 DryJoys Tour Traditional - Footjoy - Shoes
Same as 3 previous DJTour pairs, but new for 2017 is white croc saddle (replaces white lizard saddle). Classic style. Most comfortable ever. My favs.
Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
AVX - Titleist - Golf Balls
Play both High-Optic Yellow and White versions.
Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
2019 Pro V1 - Titleist - Golf Balls

Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
2019 Pro V1x - Titleist - Golf Balls

Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
V4 Slope - Bushnell - Rangefinders

Stats   
Doug's Back up Bag      
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
915 D2 - Titleist - Drivers
Diamana 62 Stiff
Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
G25 - Ping - Fairway Woods
16.5 4W. Low Profile head. Great for fairway lies.
Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
AP2 712 - Titleist - Irons

Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
Anser Milled #5 - Ping - Putters

Stats   
Overall:

Value:

Look:

Performance:
Lightweight Stand (2013) - Titleist - Golf Bags
Since I ride 90% of time, a cart bag works best for me. For walking, this is a well-designed, quality-made, attractive alternate, I use the other 10%.
Stats   
   
Category

  Blades
  Blade
  Mallet
  GPS
  Laser