Diamondback Golf Club
6501 State Road 544 E
Haines City, FL 33844-8742, United States

The Founders of Diamondback selected a gem of a site for their golf course. It has varied geographical locations that includes natural swamp areas and high sandy, rolling hills completely covered with trees and native wildlife of all sorts.
Average Rating

Your Review
Course Details

Greens Fees (including cart):
   Weekday:$60 - $74
   Weekend:$75 - $99
Guest Policy:open
Reserved Tee Times:Online & Phone
Pro Shop :yes
Driving Range:yes
Short Game Practice:yes

Nearby Courses

Resort CourseGrenelefe Golf & Tennis Resort
Haines City, FL (1 miles)
Semi-Private CourseSun Air Country Club
Haines City, FL (5 miles)
Public CourseSouthern Dunes Golf & Country Club
Haines City, FL (5 miles)
Private CourseStonegate Golf Club at Solivita
Poinciana, FL (6 miles)
Semi-Private CourseCountry Club of Winter Haven
Winter Haven, FL (7 miles)
Photo gallery

No images uploaded for this course.

Recent Scores

Date Golfer Score
5/18/14 Duncan Wright 84
4/15/14 andre bonneau 121
4/13/14 crazeewelder 87
4/13/14 murphy711 128
4/13/14 papadukes74 95
4/11/14 dclark1954 118
4/5/14 mtaft48 81
3/23/14 dave458 84
3/22/14 sdban 96
3/21/14 donald oakley 98
3/18/14 BlkBu 118
3/13/14 GolfaholicBob 84
3/5/14 Jforry 103
3/5/14 Zaouche 95
3/5/14 harrelsonjoe 90
3/5/14 harr511 85
3/4/14 Robert Whittaker 87
3/4/14 Ed Danhousen 109
2/24/14 Gerry999 96
2/23/14 kennethdema 96
2/15/14 ronham 97

Include 9-hole scores Best score per golfer to
Fwy %
(*): Score has gametracker data
Recent Reviews

  crazeewelder - 4/30/14
90% of the greens are nearly dead, the other 10% are dead and have temporary greens.
very challenging but no grass to putt on, shame.
  jimster383 - 11/9/13
A very challenging course, the first 3 holes get your attention very quickly. Afterwards the challenge remains with a bit more room for error. Greens a little slow currently as they have been left long after major work through summer. I will be back to have another crack at this next time I am in town.
  gatorbait12 - 5/25/12
this is a fine test for your game.will play it some more times.
  DavidCook380 - 3/11/12
On holiday from Scotland and had an excellent time and found the course and staff superb and great value for money. Course has a great layout and is a stiff test of your ability. Tough to play to your handicap - maybe one day. Can't wait to go back
  redmacke - 1/24/12
Course in good shape. First 3 holes a tough start.
  paulrworley - 6/5/11
one of the best in orlando
you must play here
have played for 11 years now may to june
always in great con
  googielively - 4/7/11
As we are from Canada this is the first time we played this course, and we had a great time, although we would have liked to score better? The course was in nice shape and a fair challenge. The traps were consistent,as well as the greens. Great value for the money with a very friendly staff and patrons. All four of us had a great time and would recommend this course to our friends and fellow canadians.
  alex0908 - 12/18/13
  jeffgerlach - 8/9/13
  poppiejb - 7/7/13
Your Review



Pace of Play:



Course Admin

Request Course Changes