Back
Loading...
Puerto Los Cabos
San Jose del Cabo, 02, Mexico


624.105.6441
  
Average Rating

  
Your Review
Course Details

Type:Semi-Private
Guest Policy:open
Reserved Tee Times:Phone
Pro Shop :yes
Driving Range:Grass hitting surface
Short Game Practice:yes with sand bunker
Water Hazards:Scarce
Sand Bunkers:Heavy




Nearby Courses

Resort CourseVidanta Los Cabos
San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (4 miles)
Resort CourseClub Campestre San Jose Golf
San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (5 miles)
Resort CoursePalmilla Golf Club
San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (7 miles)
Private CourseQuerencia Golf Course
San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (7 miles)
 CourseEl Dorado Golf Course
Los Cabos, Baja California (8 miles)
Photo gallery



No images uploaded for this course.



Recent Scores

Date Golfer Score
7/28/19 Christopher Mallari 84
11/13/18 bcbred 103
5/4/18 Dan Carver 89
5/3/18 Dan Carver 93
5/2/18 Dan Carver 95
3/28/18 Roger Redman 87
12/13/17 snca46md 92
3/9/17 jjrocepy 105
3/9/17 Franco Dell'Ovo 95
3/9/17 William Uzcategui 102
3/9/17 JHONNY LABRADOR 84
3/5/17 Franco Dell'Ovo 94
3/5/17 Milton Proper 103
3/5/17 William Uzcategui 105
3/5/17 JHONNY LABRADOR 93
2/13/17 carlosphan34 95
2/13/17 sjmelling 88
Norman to Nicklaus I:    
Scores

Include 9-hole scores Best score per golfer to
#
User
Date
Putts
Fwy %
GIR %
Diff
Net
Fair
Score
(*): Score has gametracker data
Recent Reviews

  jmfh1313 - 6/17/15
PLAYED A PRO-AM THAT LASTED 7+ HOURS TWO DAYS.
GREENS ARE EXTREMLY FAST (12 OR 13) WITH A LOT OF BURNED SPOTS
  Shrek - 2/13/14
I really enjoyed this round. Scenery is incredible! If you like changes in elevation and some blind shots this is the course for you. Some massive climbs and drops. About 75% of the holes were manicured, the other 25% needed work. The people were friendly for the most part, pro shop could use some personality. The palapa's were an amazing touch. This is a TOUGH golf course, not for the faint of heart or the duffer. I would rank it second in the Questro courses behind Campestre.
  AgusRdgz - 5/5/13
A must play in Cabo
  nogimmie - 2/26/13
Hole in one on #15 while playing the Hole Enchilada event. Won a car. It doesn't get any better than that.
  Binger - 3/14/11
Fabulous scenery, great amenities, challenging but rewarding. Just a great experience, one of the best courses I have ever played. Practice area could be upgraded.
  dcarlin17 - 3/28/10
Great course, greens were still new and inconsistent but as time goes they can only get better. The Greg Norman nine had a couple nice par 3's. If you just miss the fairway your ball would kick back into the middle of the fairway. The Jack Nickalus nine was fun with more undulating greens and tougher par 3's and wider fairways. One of the most enjoyable courses I've played.
  JDELANEY1 - 11/28/16
  scriptbob - 5/14/15
  CaboBob - 7/20/14
  plarkin1922 - 7/12/14
Your Review

Overall:

Value:

Pace of Play:

Maintenance:

Hospitality:

Scenery:
Course Admin

Request Course Changes